Your Ad Here

Cannot Change The Label Position in My Blogger Template

I have several blogger templates and I have been trying to change the label position from below the title to below the body of my blog:





This picture belongs to my Non Verbal Communication and Body Language Blogger Blog.

I go to the Layout Tab and select Page Elements. I click the Edit Button on the Blog Post Element and I relocate the Label Gadget below the body of my blog post. However, when I save the changes nothing happens. The Label still appears below the title of my post as shown in the picture above.

If this happens we can always modify the html code directly going to the Layout Label and then selecting Edit HTML.

You should look for the following code which refers to the Label Gadget on your template:

<span class='post-labels'>
<b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
<data:postLabelsLabel/>
<b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
<a expr:href='data:label.url' rel='tag'><data:label.name/></a><b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'>,</b:if>
</b:loop>
</b:if>
</span>

...and PASTE in under the 1st Post footer line:

<div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'>

Before saving the changes, you can preview your template so that you make sure you've done it properly. You may then go ahead and save your template.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. it didnt work for me... i tried above steps... but the labels are just displayed below the read more links..... :( Visit: http://linkdesk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anuncios gratis