Your Ad Here

Cannot Log In To My Amazon Associates Account

This is not the first time that I am getting this error message when I try to log in to my Amazon Associates Account:

"The e-mail address and password you are using are not connected to an Associates account. If your Associates e-mail address or password is different from the one used with your Amazon.com customer account, please log in here. If you still have problems logging in, please contact us."

I am surprised to find in forums all over the web, that this is a recurring problem. I have found posts since 2005.

When I try to have my password reset I get the error message that my email address does not belong to one of Amazon's Account.

Both times I had this problem I was able to have a satisfactory response after exchanging a few emails with an Amazon Affiliate Program Rep at account-update@amazon.com helping me reset the password.

If you have had this problem please leave me your comment and let me know how it worked for you.

6 comments:

  1. i have same proble also
    please what do i do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I've just got my password reset automatically. How fast did they replied to you and did they solve your problem?

    I can't use the forgot password feature as they request my personal data used to shop with Amazon, and I didn't ever complete that if, as I haven't shop with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a good contextual advertising network, I recommend that you take a peek at Chitika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. amazon affiliates

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, guests of a site who are drawn into the promoter's website page more often than not buy at least one thing. Being an offshoot, you are entitled for a commission on each thing purchased by the general population you send on the trader's site inside the range of 24 hours. Additionally, affiliating on the Amazon subsidiary sites will give you more control since you are the person who picks the sort of setup you need, the items you wishes to advance, the methods of installment as a check via the post office, an immediate store move into your financial balance or an Amazon gift voucher. air conditioners review

    ReplyDelete

Anuncios gratis