Your Ad Here

Increase Your Site´s Visits Increasing Traffic

I have several blogs and in my humble opinion what has resulted best for me in increasing my site´s traffic are the following:

Adding content.

By adding content you increase your chances of appearing in Google´s search results when somebody performs a search.

Based on the blogs that I have, those that I post on regularly receive the most amount of free traffic sent by search engines. In some of them, google´s free traffic represent up to 75% of the traffic they receive daily.

Marketing through commenting on other people´s blog

Leaving interesting comments with a link to your site has also shown me that creates important source of visits to your site. You have to be choosy though. Do not leave comments randomly. If you choose your blogs carefully, not only will you be saving time but also you will be increasing the chances of getting a satisfactory response. The more related the site´s content to your site´s content, the higher the chances some of those visitors will come by your blog.

Commenting on Facebook´s related groups has surprised me in satisfactory ways.

Things that have not had a great impact (so far) in my site´s audience:

Digg
Stumble upon
Meneame
Or
Using free software to submit my sites to directories.

What is your experience on this?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have to agree with the leaving interesting comments bit. It's how I got here. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You've got a great collection of blogs. Very interesting content.

    ~Monique~

    ReplyDelete

Anuncios gratis