Your Ad Here

Free Software To Submit Your Site to Directories

Software to help you submit your site´s visibility by appearing in different directories is available on the web. They are easy to get and install. They are easy to use. In only a couple of minutes you will be able to submit your URL to 100 or so directories.

They help you track which directories have approved your request and they will even allow you to make reports displaying the page rank of these directories so that you can prioritize your submission accordingly.

However, in my personal experience, I have not seen any positive results in my daily visits. I have not seen any changes in my page rank value either even though the link exchange is supposed to benefit you as well.

My advice is that you should concentrate on a more customized marketing campaign by posting comments on related blogs in order to catch new visitors. It will take longer, but the results will be evident.

1 comment:

  1. This is just fake software not giving the approved listing on directories. It is necessary to submit directories manually rather than automatic.

    software systems development

    ReplyDelete

Anuncios gratis